Welcome to Our New Library!
The Burlington County Library System is thrilled to announce the completion of the new Pinelands Library. The new location expands on the current library by offering several new features such as:
- A dedicated tech center featuring both Mac and PC computers
- Study room
- Event space
- Improved customer parking
- Larger children’s department
- Friends of the Library room
- Extra meeting and work space in a shared foyer
- A well-sized staff suite with offices, work areas and a kitchen/lounge
As we prepare a move to this new facility, the BCLS Foundation is raising funds to cover the cost of new technology and furnishings. We encourage you to consider making a monetary donation to defray costs and make this branch a true community destination.
How Businesses and Organizations Can Support Us
Area businesses may support our fundraising efforts by making a tax-deductible online contribution using our secure donation page.
- We know you value the role of the library in the communities we mutually serve.
- We are both committed to supporting the mission of BCLS libraries to enrich lives by creating opportunities for learning, growth and personal development.
- Combined this means investing in an entity that expands possibilities and ensures all residents can fulfill their potential.
Your financial support will extend the investments already made by Medford Township and the County Library.
How Community Members Can Support Us
Area residents and library supporters may contribute to the new library by making tax-deductible contributions using our secure online form.
Individual donors making a contribution of $1,000 will be part of an exhibit honoring key moments in Medford and surrounding-area history.